2008年2月6日星期三

HAPPY NEW YEAR

hmmm...tonite is chinese new year eve...but haiz...im sick...what unlucky day for me haiz...this make me sleepless last nite coz felt very uncomfortable...

and i wake up 7 a.m again to help mum buy ingredients..haiz not enuf sleep ar..

i even meet tiong yew in the market haha...but his face ar...i cant even see any joy on his face when he saw me!!! hai...

after back from town..i having a nap...tat 43 ar...everytime find me nt in the rite time...not in the midnight le then in very early morning..

today le...he gan gan hao find me when im having nap lo...im really sick la..how can go limteh with him wow...so he say im heartless again and wanna end up our frenship wow...haiz...

what ever la..haha..

duno why o this year i cant felt any qi fen of cny lo..maybe my sis not at home...:(
SISTER~ happy new year ya...
here im also wish all my fren happy new year ya~ ^^

没有评论: