2008年1月30日星期三

Lee Hee u really surprise me!! ^^

just like usual....i slept until noon...sudenly receive a sms from lee hee ah mu...this make me cant continue sleep anymore!!!! happy that she arrive sibu already but she telling me tat she cant meet me today coz this is her first day went home...she dun wan let her mum felt that she is "kiao kiao bo..." =.=
then i also agree with her...but i wondering why today lee hee always late reply my sms!!!
then when im go toilet!!!!! sudenly my mum also back from office...she keep calling my name and said lee hee is here!!!! What a big surprise!!! LEE HEE TIONG is a LIAR...ok de u...then i just know tat why she late reply my sms coz she is sambil drive car sambil sms me!!! how dangerous it is!!
stupid lee hee but im touching..^^
thx...and i also receive the gift from her....thx again lee hee..i really like it..
the day mix with u is really fun and happy^^
haha...dun worry too much la..u still same as b4...not much changes..u will be accept by 5s1 frens de..not worry k
haha......

没有评论: